View topic - MANiAS – VIVISECTION EP

Reply to topic
MANiAS – VIVISECTION EP

voivod.net Forum Index » Demo Reviews » MANiAS – VIVISECTION EP
« View next topic »
Bacteria13
Hatross Overlord

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:53 am    Post subject: MANiAS – VIVISECTION EP Reply with quote

MANiAS – VIVISECTION EP

Longtime MANiAS founder and main man Drew ‘M’ Ruiz, along with his dedicated cohorts have released a CD that falls into the Mexican Disgorge camp and the results are stunning; indeed, this demo CD sounds a hell of lot better production-wise than some of the recent Grind albums I’ve heard.
Mixing samples with blast beats and stomp-along riffs, ‘Vivisection’ is a hold-on-race-ya-to-the-finish short, sharp shock to the system. Opener ‘Decimate’ rips your face off and never lets up, ‘Mastubar Mutual’ employs both technical parts with early Carcass growls and riffs, while fifth track, the untitled instrumental plows along with the best of them.
As well as sending me the EP Drew was kind enough to send me a sampler from their upcoming CD release, ‘…And Blood Soaked the World’, out soon on D.W.S. records. Needless to say the track on offer here outclasses this tasty EP in brutality and technical prowess, and is something I look forward to (hint, hint!)
For those of you who enjoy noisy death/grind, then this 5-track demo from Albuquerque should satisfy even the most brutal critics out there.

Evil or Very Mad

Bacteria13.
Page 1 of 1 Display posts from previous:   
voivod.net Forum Index » Demo Reviews » MANiAS – VIVISECTION EP

Reply to topic
» All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Jump to: